Amazon Prime Video, ZEE5 in talks for a platform deal

• Thread starter Basil
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 13
  • Views: Views 2,454
I think this would be one sided deal where just the Zee5 content would make its way to Amazon and not vice versa.... Lets see.... It could also mark the entry of "Channels" section that international version of the prime video has

Doesn't Have Stable Platform- Even it's been a year since it's launch. They don't have a stable platform. I get irritated while using ZEE5
Their app is a piece of junk. No matter how much free RAM your phone has it lags and crashes. If doesn't it hangs. They need to rewrite it from scratch to compete with Hotstar or Prime Video.

Their app is a piece of junk. No matter how much free RAM your phone has it lags and crashes. If doesn't it hangs. They need to rewrite it from scratch to compete with Hotstar or Prime Video.
Same is the case with Sony Liv. They have inconsistent video quality.

Nothing will ever come close to Netflix. I was watching a documentary on Hotstar and the last episode was constantly buffering and automatically quality was lowering despite setting it at high and not auto. My internet didn't have any problems yet this happened. Never had any issues with Netflix or Prime but Netflix is in its own league. I mean this is not even TS vs Airtel. They're way too good to be compared with others.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock