Amazon Prime Video Mobile Edition launched for Rs. 599/year

• Thread starter Esmail
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 17
  • Views: Views 2,887
This would also mean sharing your Amazon account username and password, which would also give them access to all your saved payment methods and amazon pay wallet balance and a view of your entire shopping history on amazon, with the ability to modify your orders.
No...it won't happen..u can register with another username/mobile number , password and address...it doesn't matter if payment method is same as it is hidden....
We can use this account only for Prime Video....

Amazon prime video will be launching one more plan priced at ₹999 which will be ad supported and allow SD streaming on 2 devices simultaneously and also include free 2 day shipping for prime products but not include prime music and reading. The 1499 plan will continue to offer streaming in 4K with no limitation on number of devices and include free same day/ 1 day shipping on prime products and prime music and reading as it currently offers. The source of this info is a survey that I was presented and that I participated in.

jhDKMFW.png

durJ28a.png

Amazon prime video will be launching one more plan priced at ₹999 which will be ad supported and allow SD streaming on 2 devices simultaneously and also include free 2 day shipping for prime products but not include prime music and reading. The 1499 plan will continue to offer streaming in 4K with no limitation on number of devices and include free same day/ 1 day shipping on prime products and prime music and reading as it currently offers. The source of this info is a survey that I was presented and that I participated in.

jhDKMFW.png

durJ28a.png
expected date of launching ?

expected date of launching ?
They didn't mention that in the survey and I guess there was some error and I couldn't go beyond the plan info page. Don't know if it was coz I took a screenshot or some other reason.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock