Amazon Prime payment failed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anil150r

Reaction score
How can we pay for Amazon Prime membership for 329. They show delivered on address. Wht the hell was that. How can we pay to watch prime service

Where is 329 plan showing
I can only see 129 and 999 plan
Which payment method using

It should have prompt for billing address, not delivery address. Please check on it.

On app with discount for 3 months. Payment with Debit card Union bank of India

Why it show delivered on address. Why like recharge not on the spot recharge. How can i recharged for prime

Why it show delivered on address. Why like recharge not on the spot recharge. How can i recharged for prime
Just recharge as u do.
Nothing will deliver to your address.
Earlier day after opting for Prime they used to send a thanks letter and a key ring . But now they have stopped that. Just recharge as u do.

When the amount has been debited from your account sometime it might take around an hour to get the services to run. Check with Customer service if you still do not get the service activated.

It will show delivered to your address, ignore it, even if you do mobile recharge or any bill payment then also it will say the same. Please try to login into Prime Video with your email and password, you should be able to login there, with same email address and password you should be able to login in app also.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock