Amazon Pay Balance can no longer be used for partial payments

• Thread starter Thread starter Prithi Deb
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 13
  • Views Views: Views 3,130
Amazon's official terms and conditions itself refer to as Amazon Pay balance. Refer to second image in first post. Both the Wallet & Gift Card combined come under Amazon Pay balance.
Take it but not valid answer according to me...

Have a nice day..

Amazon pay is also adding convenience fee changes on some credit cards , debit cards expect rupay card, This changes will able to see in the card number section by clicking on details to know your card. You will also noticed Amazon pay charges is also included your credit card and debit card charges will make you to spend some extra money over bill payments for recharges, insurance, education fees.

Amazon pay is also adding convenience fee changes on some credit cards , debit cards expect rupay card, This changes will able to see in the card number section by clicking on details to know your card. You will also noticed Amazon pay charges is also included your credit card and debit card charges will make you to spend some extra money over bill payments for recharges, insurance, education fees.
I just use it for Rupay Platinum debit card Friday discount on recharges and bill payments. That is still unmatched by any other platform.

I agree with your Rupay cards in debit card is an excellent replacement of worldwide visa. I also using it for bill payments and recharges. It never disappointed me in use of various places with pos and upi. As per my experience, sbi, canara, psb banks are only having a good value rupay cards benefits with their banks.

Back
Top Bottom