• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 169
  • Views: Views 61,526
Is this new?
fKGNPAz.png

Found it on browsing this product.
https://www.amazon.in/dp/B00HKX7JI6/?tag=onlytech-21

The reason I always prefer Amazon is their amazing customer service. Today I got my Amazon Pantry order of around Rs 2500 delivered and found that 3 items' packets are torn and their content scattered around in the box.

The Pantry products are non-returnable so you can't return or replace them but to my surprise when I informed cc about it they very promptly offered free replacement.

bCYONSJ.jpg

PoikLZs.jpg

aSgkZkF.jpg

The reason I always prefer Amazon is their amazing customer service. Today I got my Amazon Pantry order of around Rs 2500 delivered and found that 3 items' packets are torn and their content scattered around in the box.

The Pantry products are non-returnable so you can't return or replace them but to my surprise when I informed cc about it they very promptly offered free replacement.

bCYONSJ.jpg

PoikLZs.jpg

aSgkZkF.jpg
Same here bro, Because of their service and good prices which are much better than the big basket I am using Amazon pantry for more than 8 months now.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock