Discussion Amazon Fire TV Stick - Discussions, Reviews, Snaps

• Thread starter Thread starter Optimus_Prime
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,557
  • Views Views: Views 255,212
Ritesh Vai,
U can set Overall video quality to Good, Better ,best but u cant change individual Video quality like u cant change Hotstar pic quality, It will change automatically Acc to ur Net speed. and u can set monthly data limit also.
I set 85 GB per month. till now used approx 58GB

Last edited:
Ritesh Vai,
U can set Overall video quality to Good, Better ,best but u cant change individual Video quality like u cant change Hotstar pic quality, It will change automatically Acc to ur Net speed. and u can set monthly data limit also.
I set 85 GB per month. till now used approx 58GB
If i set it to good, then will it change it to best as i have high speed net? I wouldn't want that...

1dfe48826a4ff767265bde3ca93caaaf.jpg

But i don't have Full HD Tv. Mine is Hd Ready, won't that be a problem?
It shouldn't be a problem...HD ready can play 1080p and 1080I resolutions..or you can change the firestick resolution to 720p

Try changing your TV to a different resolution (e.g. 1080p or 720p). Press the Up and Rewind buttons on your Amazon Fire TV remote at the same time for 5 seconds. The system then cycles through available output resolutions, pausing at each resolution for 10 seconds. If you see the correct resolution, select Use Current Resolution.
Amazon

Back
Top Bottom