Discussion Amazon Fire TV Stick - Discussions, Reviews, Snaps

Fire tv stick available on discount today

l59LJSl.png

Since yesterday I am getting a message "Home screen is currently unavailable" in my Fire Stick 4K. I restarted the device twice but getting the same message.
However, all apps are working.

Anybody facing such problem?

HA6hrBa.jpg

Since yesterday I am getting a message "Home screen is currently unavailable" in my Fire Stick 4K. I restarted the device twice but getting the same message.

HA6hrBa.jpg
Yes... Same here... Started seeing since yesterday...

How to access the OTT offers page?
It usually comes as a banner (but rarely). Is there any alternative way to access the page?

HA6hrBa.jpg
For the past one week, I'm facing these issue in my Amazon Fire tv stick.

1. It says Home is currently unavailable very often. I assume my Internet has some issue and check my Mobile or Tab and Internet is working well with usual 150mbps speed there.

2. Hotstar / Sony Liv / Zee5 - These apps keep saying I'm not connected to Internet and will not play the shows/movies. I will have to restart the app and then it will work fine for some time.

3. When we try to forward/rewind fire tv stick reboots. This happens from time to time.

:-(

Last edited:
If we connect Bluetooth headsets to fire stick, is there any way to change volume
i connect realme Neck band and i can control volume either by pressing button on neck band or by pressing fire tv stick remote.
RTdDAmR.jpg

Last edited:
For the past one week, I'm facing these issue in my Amazon Fire tv stick.

1. It says Home is currently unavailable very often. I assume my Internet has some issue and check my Mobile or Tab and Internet is working well with usual 150mbps speed there.

2. Hotstar / Sony Liv / Zee5 - These apps keep saying I'm not connected to Internet and will not play the shows/movies. I will have to restart the app and then it will work fine for some time.

3. When we try to forward/rewind fire tv stick reboots. This happens from time to time.

:-(
What's the power source for your Fire TV? USB or Wall Socket?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock