Discussion Amazon Fire TV Stick - Discussions, Reviews, Snaps

I recently bought a Fire TV Stick 2020 and a Fire TV Stick 2020 LITE. No update so far in either of them.

Is the subscription offers still exists in Firetv stick?I am not getting them...If still exists then where to find it...I think it was in the Apps section earlier...

Is the subscription offers still exists in Firetv stick?I am not getting them...If still exists then where to find it...I think it was in the Apps section earlier...
I dont see the offers now. It was coming up on home screen during the offer period.

Does anyone started getting the new UI updates on your fire tv sticks? As of till now not getting any by me though have got fire tv stick 3rd generation.

Finally got the latest UI updates this afternoon. New UI looks promising. Interface is smooth and easy to navigate. There are six profiles to make. Alexa integration is even more smooth. Overall for me great ☺️☺️.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock