Discussion Amazon Fire TV Stick - Discussions, Reviews, Snaps

One query Is it compulsory to take amazon prime membership with amazon fire tv stick. Also Iive TV channels of MX Player can be watched full screen on TV using firestick.

No and no.

Thanks @Optimus_Prime bro. Any idea how I can watch full screen MX Player Live TV channels as screen mirroring is disabled and I am not able to install the older versions. Also I have iphone 7 in which it is working full screen .Can I connect it to smart TV using lightning adapter by connecting to my smart tv. hope I am not bothering you.

Thanks @Optimus_Prime bro. Any idea how I can watch full screen MX Player Live TV channels as screen mirroring is disabled and I am not able to install the older versions. Also I have iphone 7 in which it is working full screen .Can I connect it to smart TV using lightning adapter by connecting to my smart tv. hope I am not bothering you.
I am afraid there is no live tv channel in MX player app for fire tv .
IMG-20191008-130126.jpg

Recently I bought Vu Premium Android TV(Supporting HDR 10 and Dolby Vision) alongwith Fire TV Stick 4k

Now I have some queries regarding this setup, when I am playing Jack Ryan on Firestick 4k on starting it I am able to see big Dolby Vision Symbol at the top right corner for around 2 seconds at the start of video, and under the playback tab when I am pausing the video it is showing as working on UHD HDR, now my issue is when it is supporting HDR 10 and Dolby Vision both why it is not showing both under Playback tab as UHD HDR10 Dolby Vision and just showing UHD HDR, would even post the picture in evening on what is shown to me.

Need to confirm from you guys who are using the same setup that whether in your Firestick 4k it shows Dolby Vision and HDR 10 on Jack Ryan or any other show if your TV supports both?

I also checked on Netflix and in that too Dolby Vision Logo appears at start but going further not able to confirm in the app that whether it is genuinely working with DV and HDR 10 or not.

Could you help regarding this?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock