Seeking Help Amazon delivery delayed. Happens quite frequently

Placed an order on 11th, which reached at Kolkata on 15th. It stayed there for 8 days, not yet out from there!

Order was to be delivered at today before 9PM according to Amazon. And was delivered at 08:50PM. These ATS guys are very good.
img_2015.jpg

bought these 2 creams for 270/-

Last edited:
Order was to be delivered at today before 9PM according to Amazon. And was delivered at 08:50PM. These ATS guys are very good.
img_2015.jpg

bought these 2 creams for 270/-
Yeah, I selected No rush delivery but still got in two days. When I need something, it gets delayed.

I take this screenshot from courier service ecom .I ordered 4 set of sneakers from Amazon.item not delivered yet. ecom cc representative only speak in Hindi so please help me to get my parcel. I am not receiving calls from courier service .

I ordered some products in Amazon pantry. This time a very different but usual address. Status changed to Delivered around 9pm. But I havent received them. Called Amazon and got 1month Prime extension.

I take this screenshot from courier service ecom .I ordered 4 set of sneakers from Amazon.item not delivered yet. ecom cc representative only speak in Hindi so please help me to get my parcel. I am not receiving calls from courier service .
Dont Worry.

Same Thing Happened For Me With Myntra Last Week In Coimbatore. ECOM Was Supposed To Deliver My Product On Last Friday. Friday, Delivery Agent Called Me And Said That My Product Is Out For Delivery But He Cannot Able To Delivery Today And Said That It Will Be Delivered Tomorrow (Saturday). On Friday I Got A Message Stating That Product Undelivered Since Customer UnAvailable At Home. Same Message On Late Saturday. On Sunday, I Complained This Issue With Myntra And They Apologised For The Issue And Told That My Product Will Be Delivered With In 48 Hours. Again On Sunday I Received The Same Message Stating Undelivered Since I Was Not Available. And Again On Monday, I Received The Same Message. And Within Few Hours, Myntra Mailed Me Stating My Order Has Been Cancelled After Multiple Attempts Of Delivery And The Refund Is Being Processed. But Surprisingly, Few Minutes After This Mail, My Product Was Delivered. Except On Friday, ECOM Did Not Call Me Or Attempted Delivery. To The Surprise, Till Date, The Product Status Is Returned To Origin. Undelivered. Refund Initiated.

I Think There Is Some Glitch In ECOM Servers/Database And So The Delivery Status Is Being Wrongly Updated. But My Expected Delivery Date During Order Was On Monday.

Last edited:
Dont Worry.

Same Thing Happened For Me With Myntra Last Week In Coimbatore. ECOM Was Supposed To Deliver My Product On Last Friday. Friday, Delivery Agent Called Me And Said That My Product Is Out For Delivery But He Cannot Able To Delivery Today And Said That It Will Be Delivered Tomorrow (Saturday). On Friday I Got A Message Stating That Product Undelivered Since Customer UnAvailable At Home. Same Message On Late Saturday. On Sunday, I Complained This Issue With Myntra And They Apologised For The Issue And Told That My Product Will Be Delivered With In 48 Hours. Again On Sunday I Received The Same Message Stating Undelivered Since I Was Not Available. And Again On Monday, I Received The Same Message. And Within Few Hours, Myntra Mailed Me Stating My Order Has Been Cancelled After Multiple Attempts Of Delivery And The Refund Is Being Processed. But Surprisingly, Few Minutes After This Mail, My Product Was Delivered. Except On Friday, ECOM Did Not Call Me Or Attempted Delivery. To The Surprise, Till Date, The Product Status Is Returned To Origin. Undelivered. Refund Initiated.

I Think There Is Some Glitch In ECOM Servers/Database And So The Delivery Status Is Being Wrongly Updated. But My Expected Delivery Date During Order Was On Monday.
You ask for the refund :)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock