• Views: Views 608

Bapun

Staff member
Community Manager
Solutions
Reaction score
Amazon.com: Amazon Dash Cart: Grocery & Gourmet Food

What is Amazon Dash Cart?
It’s a new smart shopping cart that makes a quick grocery trip even quicker by allowing you to skip the checkout line.
How does Amazon Dash Cart work?
The cart uses a combination of computer vision algorithms and sensor fusion to identify items you put in the cart. When you exit through the store’s Amazon Dash Cart lane, sensors automatically identify the cart, and your payment is processed using the credit card on your Amazon account.
What are some features of the Amazon Dash Cart?
The cart has some convenient features for grocery shopping, including a screen at the top where you can access your Alexa Shopping List to check items off and view your subtotal. In addition, every cart is equipped with a coupon scanner where you can quickly apply store coupons as you shop.

Where can I shop with Amazon Dash Cart?
The cart will be available at the Amazon grocery store in Woodland Hills, CA coming this year.
How do I start a shopping trip with Amazon Dash Cart?
When the cart is available, there will be a QR code in the Amazon app that will enable you to easily sign in and begin using the cart. After that, you’ll just place your bags in the cart and start shopping.
How do I complete a shopping trip with Amazon Dash Cart?
When you’re done shopping, you’ll simply exit through the store’s Amazon Dash Cart lane, and your receipt will be emailed to you.
What can I put in Amazon Dash Cart? Is there a limit?
Amazon Dash Cart is specifically designed for small- to medium-sized grocery trips and fits two grocery bags. You can shop our entire grocery selection using the cart.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock