• Views: Views 1,166
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bapun

Staff member
Community Manager
Solutions
Reaction score
Seven pilgrims on the Amarnath Yatra were killed today in a terror attack in Anantnag at about 8:30 pm. At least 12 people were injured in one the worst terror strikes in the state of Jammu and Kashmir; they have been moved to hospitals.

The bus that was fired on was registered in Gujarat. Police sources said that it had violated the rules of the pilgrimage which bans buses from travelling on a highway after 7 pm for security reasons.

The bus was also reportedly not part of the official tour for the Yatra which means that it was not given the customary police protection.

7 Amarnath Yatra Pilgrims Killed In Terror Attack In Jammu And Kashmir's Anantnag

Strange no body is calling it human right violations when someone open fire onto a bus full of innocent people but when army use pallet gun against stone throwers then all suddenly jumps into the party and stats shouting human rights violations. [emoji35]

Last edited:
Strange no body is calling it human right violations when someone open fire onto a bus full of innocent people but when army use pallet gun against stone throwers then all suddenly jumps into the party and stats shouting human rights violations. [emoji35]
And all those who were trending #NotInMyName are now in deep sleep mode.

But Modiji ne kaha tha, Notebann aur Sergical Strike ke badd Koi atankbadi hamla nahi hoga yeh atankvadi ke muh ke upar Karara jabab hain...but in actual whole scenary is different.
atankbad aisa ek mudda ban gaya hain jisey chaho toh koi mita nahi sakta. k...Votebank/ are real reason for this...

Every now and then Innocent people are being murdered by few notorious person or say group of person...but Our govt really doing nothing on this... Last night Venkaiya Naidu said The bus didn't have proper authorization or registration..
really ??I mean is this the answer we want from a cabinet minister???
and for God shake don't bring back Congress, Cpim, Tmc, dmk,aidmk,Bjd,rjd,jdu,Shivsena or EVEN BJP in this.

Last edited:
hello friends,
kya hum mandir ko be jana ho tho secruty ki jaroori hai?
india may kya hora bhai.......

But Modiji ne kaha tha, Notebann aur Sergical Strike ke badd Koi atankbadi hamla nahi hoga yeh atankvadi ke muh ke upar Karara jabab hain. atankbad aisa ek mudda ban gaya hain jisey chaho toh koi mita nahi sakta. k...Votebank/ are real reason for this..
He never said this according to my knowledge.
And it is foolish to say terrorism is related to vote banks. There is no relation.
What will you do when Pak govt. & army openly support terrorism against India & funds it.
Many steps are being taken to eliminate terrorism but India alone could not do much. It is an international issue. There are various factors influencing steps taken in that direction. Indian government has raised the issue of terrorism at almost each & every bilateral/multilateral visit. Go and read. It was never done before this as prominently now.

Edited
After so many years of independence, So many Govt came and go but till now we are saying, " Many steps are being taken to eliminate terrorism but India alone could not do much"..
salute to those bustard politician with my middle finger...
Team Note: Please check the language while posting. Post edited.

Last edited by a moderator:
PRK don't support Modi blindly. He is not that suitable to me. Bahut Modi Modi kar Liya. Aap toh chup ho Jaiye. Modi ne desh k bhalai k liye kya kiya ? He said after note ban and surgical strike everything will end. No fight no terrorism. Hopeless Modi. Because of some blind supporters he is still moving ahead. According to me any person who can end terrorism 100% in India will be a good P.M. Otherwise all are same.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock