Breaking Ally Trouble Mounts for BJP as AGP Walks Out of Govt Over Citizenship Bill

• Thread starter iDJ
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 6
  • Views: Views 1,221
I didn't quite understand the problem when both Assam Accord and the Citizenship Bill aim to identify Indian citizens and identify illegal immigrants

I think some AGP people name might be in illegal immigrants list..
So they are opposing

I think some AGP people name might be in illegal immigrants list..
So they are opposing
Yes, the people who actually fought for the rights of native Assamese and was formed a political party based on same agenda are Bangladeshis'. :clap::clap::clap:

I didn't quite understand the problem when both Assam Accord and the Citizenship Bill aim to identify Indian citizens and identify illegal immigrants
They want to legalize the illegal immigrants that came to Assam before 31st December 2014. Plus they want to bring Hindu people from round the world as legal migrants to state.

Who is they? AGP party?

Anyway, they want to bring in more people to India when theres already an excess population and increasing water, food and job crisis
BJP wants to bring more people.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock