All time Indian test XI

• Thread starter Thread starter Iharish007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 30
  • Views Views: Views 1,981
Sai Laxman said:
But i dont think so bro :shy coz Just a data think sachin era in that time out 11 players sachin is the only player capable of scoring runs :( .. somewhat Azhar giving partnership .. Others are nothing .. After Ganguly and dravid appearence team came to some shape .. So Sachin is Sachin :) .. But Kohli days are different Kohli played with sachin , sehwag , yuvi , gauti etc .. I didnt underestimate Virat he is true player :luv .. But sachin is sachin , virat is virat comparison is hypothetical ..
Bro your logic is very good

lbalaji said:
Dhoni never been a good test player . he survived through his capacity.
Agreed. Even I don't like him. India was No1 under his capacity that's why I picked him and also because of his Keeping. As a player he is not deserve to be in any dream XI.

Sai Laxman said:
But i dont think so bro :shy coz Just a data think sachin era in that time out 11 players sachin is the only player capable of scoring runs :( .. somewhat Azhar giving partnership .. Others are nothing .. After Ganguly and dravid appearence team came to some shape .. So Sachin is Sachin :) .. But Kohli days are different Kohli played with sachin , sehwag , yuvi , gauti etc .. I didnt underestimate Virat he is true player :luv .. But sachin is sachin , virat is virat comparison is hypothetical ..
U r rite.

Iharish007 said:
As a player he is not deserve to be in any dream XI.

I disagree with this point why coz tell me one name from Indian cricket history the man who having keeping + batting + captincy skills :huh .. If you tell one name with all this ablity i agree with you .. You cant name other than Dhoni ..

Sai Laxman said:
I disagree with this point why coz tell me one name from Indian cricket history the man who having keeping + batting + captincy skills :huh .. If you tell one name with all this ablity i agree with you .. You cant name other than Dhoni ..
That's why I named him there. But as a test batsman he was not good at all.

Sai Laxman said:
Ms dhoni is reason of India number one.

Sai Laxman said:

Bro we are mentioning only for test matches for limited overs cricket he will feature in world 11 probably ahead of even sachin and Kohli also. he is complete package.

Gurmeet singh said:
Ms dhoni is reason of India number one.
Not at all bro. Indian top order especially SEHWAG and Tendulkar at their best. Bowlers were doing well so Indians were No1. SEHWAG average was close to 58 at that time. Many games won because of him.

Iharish007 said:
Not at all bro. Indian top order especially SEHWAG and Tendulkar at their best. Bowlers were doing well so Indians were No1. SEHWAG average was close to 58 at that time. Many games won because of him.

Bro everyone forgotten that when india got no 1 rank in test matches that time gambir in peak form and scoring half of the Indian score.

Back
Top Bottom