Airtel’s Wynk Music App - News & Updates

Wynk Music , which is a music streaming music app from Bharti Airtel , announced that it has crossed the 50 million app installs mark. By achieving the milestone, the app has become India’s most played streaming app with highest daily active users and the largest share of category time. The app recorded playing close to a billion songs per month and witnessed a 200 percent growth in daily streams over the last year.

Wynk Music crosses 50 million users milestone

Wynk Music — the over-the-top (OTT) music application from Airtel — on Monday announced that it has crossed 75 million app installations.

"Affordable smartphones and increasing penetration of high-speed data services will continue to add to the uptake of music and other content on mobile devices," Sameer Batra, CEO, Wynk, said in a statement.

Launched in 2015, the platform has a collection of over three million songs, including music in 12 Indian regional

Airtel's Wynk Music app crosses over 75 million installations- Technology News, Firstpost

Wynk music iOS app updated to version 2.0. Much awaited Follow Artist/Playlist is here. And the UI is refreshing too. Love this update. Change log below.

C3673_D70_E9_C0_45_EA_A7_F0_5_E7638_BAFC95.jpg

Last edited:
I'm not sure why, but I got another 6 months of free subscription on Wynk upon downloading and logging in with my Jio number today.

92-ACA216-5-BC4-4-FBF-BAC9-C2394-DFFE680.jpg

I'm not sure why, but I got another 6 months of free subscription on Wynk upon downloading and logging in with my Jio number today.

92-ACA216-5-BC4-4-FBF-BAC9-C2394-DFFE680.jpg
Do you have Airtel sim inserted on your phone?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock