• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 5
  • Views: Views 950

Bapun

Staff member
Community Manager
Solutions
Reaction score
Airtel only had one plan priced at Rs 399, which offered 50GB data, and after exhausting the data, speed would throttle down to 80kbps. Now, one can buy the Airtel 4G Hotspot device for Rs 1,500 and opt for a prepaid or postpaid plan.

The prepaid plan comes with 84 days validity and offers 1.5GB daily data. Once the daily limit of 1.5GB is hit, users can continue with unlimited surfing and downloads, at reduced speeds of 80kbps. There is, however, no word on the pricing of the same.

The other is a postpaid plan, which is priced at Rs 499. The plan is valid for a month and comes with 75GB data. Unlike the prepaid plan, here, there is no daily limit, and you can download all 75GB in one go. Once the 75GB limit is crossed, you can continue with unlimited downloads, at reduced speeds of 80kbps.

Reliance Jio Effect: Airtel 4G Hotspot plan now comes with up to 126GB data benefit

Do not buy it.
Iam yet receive my hotspot device which was booked last month.

I thought buying it for my Airtel Internet Tv, later I found Airtel Fibernet is cheapest option as its investment also low and plans are moderate as compared to Prepaid plans.

I bought it by paying 1739 Rs (499 Rs plan * 3 months) online and I got wifi modem and installation free. For 499 Rs + 18% GST, I am getting 105 GB of data at 8 Mbps speed, which I found more reliable than going for hotspot

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock