Good News Airtel, Zee Entertainment join hands to drive growth of digital content

• Thread starter Shubh
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 24
  • Views: Views 3,242
Zee and Airtel both are cunning marketing type. best example their regional HD channels distribution. Past 10 years i am using airtel Services, their customer care fully dumb. Jio is best.. no need to explain, they are ruling now.

Thing with Airtel is , at least for me is that the apps of theirs are way easier to use. On JioTV app 98% of time it dosent load the series and it constantly buffers. JioMags never downloads. JioMusic has bad audio. On the other hand, AirtelTV always loads, WynkMusic has great audio as well. Airtel seems to know what theyr doing with apps.

Thing with Airtel is , at least for me is that the apps of theirs are way easier to use. On JioTV app 98% of time it dosent load the series and it constantly buffers. JioMags never downloads. JioMusic has bad audio. On the other hand, AirtelTV always loads, WynkMusic has great audio as well. Airtel seems to know what theyr doing with apps.
Airtel TV who is using, Never used brother always used Jio TV best..

Jio works for you? Never works for me horrible app.
A lot of people use AirtelTV.
Jio doesn't work properly if you are on other ISP provider too. Using their app outside India is beyond our imagination.

Airtel will provide zee5 content for 3years to airtel user so hip hip hurray for airtel tv user.

“The Airtel deal will help us to increase our reach manifold since it is a leading player in the telecom market,” Katial said. He also noted that the negotiations with Reliance Jio are on. Recently, ZEEL had pulled out its content from Jio TV due to disagreement over pricing.

He also said that ZEE5 will work with telcos, cable operators, connected devices, and e-comm players to expand its reach. ZEEL has an on-going deal with Vodafone and Idea for live TV service. The parties will negotiate a fresh deal once the impending merger between Vodafone and Idea is completed.

ZEE5 reach will increase manifold due to Airtel deal: Tarun Katial - TelevisionPost: Latest News, India’s Television, Cable, DTH, TRAI

Airtel TV who is using, Never used brother always used Jio TV best..
Jiotv/jiocinema App Content wise,channel count wise till now better than Airteltv, But one thing Airtel provide is 100 time better than Jiotv is HD channels PQ.In Airtel TV app HD channels PQ is Far better than Jiotv.Also Eros now, Sonyliv, Altbalaji shows PQ better in Airteltv App.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock