Airtel Xstream Premium general discussions

• Thread starter Esmail
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 51
  • Views: Views 14,290
It is clearly mentioned in terms and conditions on their website that certain apps (sony liv, lionsgate play) will not be available on Fire TV Stick or Mi TV and Sony Liv can b accessed only on 1 screen at a given point .

Here is the link
I know it bro...here itself posted by someone in that thread months ago..

Not sure if this is the relevant section however Airtel xStream is unfortunately not available on Apple TV 4K. Any alternate way to access on Apple TV ?

'Raj Digital TV' Tamil OTT channel added to Airtel Xstream premium, making the total OTT bundle count to 17.

Content is taking time to update on SonyLiv channel. I used to watch Reality shows from Sony on weekends the next day, but it did not update the episodes even on Monday. Apart from this multi device login is a nightmare.

I just tried for one month @149/- pm.in my Smart TV. Loading of the app is very slow. PQ is just okay. Subtitle are not available in any of the apps within. My purpose to watch Hoichoi and Docubay shows with subtitles thus is not served. I mailed my concern to them and they replied , "our technical team is working on it". Still there is no action. I have individual subscriptions to Lionsgate Play and Sony Liv. So I do not need Xstream any more and will not renew it further.

Subscribers of Airtel xstream fiber broadband on the 499 and 799 plans will not be eligible for xstream premium 1 year complementary subscription from 15th April, they will get a 1 year subscription of Xstream Play standard plan instead. Airtel has adviced users of the above mentioned plans to claim the free subscription to xstream premium from the Airtel thanks app by 14th April if they haven't already done that. Users who have already claimed the xstream premium subscription will continue to enjoy the benefits for 1 year from the date of claiming it.
QGGmLi7.png

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock