• Welcome to OnlyTech Forums
    An online community for the tech enthusiasts!

Airtel Xstream Premium streaming service to bundle 15 OTTs under single subscription

• Thread starter Esmail
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 47
  • Views: Views 8,141

Mr.Bhat

Contributor
Reaction score
It is clearly mentioned in terms and conditions on their website that certain apps (sony liv, lionsgate play) will not be available on Fire TV Stick or Mi TV and Sony Liv can b accessed only on 1 screen at a given point .

Here is the link
I know it bro...here itself posted by someone in that thread months ago..

Bapun Raz

Staff member
Community Manager
Solutions
Reaction score

iqbal008

Reaction score
Not sure if this is the relevant section however Airtel xStream is unfortunately not available on Apple TV 4K. Any alternate way to access on Apple TV ?

Esmail

Senior Editor, OnlyTech
News Columnist
Solutions
Reaction score
'Raj Digital TV' Tamil OTT channel added to Airtel Xstream premium, making the total OTT bundle count to 17.

greylala91

Contributor
Reaction score
Content is taking time to update on SonyLiv channel. I used to watch Reality shows from Sony on weekends the next day, but it did not update the episodes even on Monday. Apart from this multi device login is a nightmare.

Maheswar

Contributor
Reaction score
I just tried for one month @149/- pm.in my Smart TV. Loading of the app is very slow. PQ is just okay. Subtitle are not available in any of the apps within. My purpose to watch Hoichoi and Docubay shows with subtitles thus is not served. I mailed my concern to them and they replied , "our technical team is working on it". Still there is no action. I have individual subscriptions to Lionsgate Play and Sony Liv. So I do not need Xstream any more and will not renew it further.

Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock