• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 51
  • Views: Views 14,301

Esmail

Senior Editor, OnlyTech
News Columnist
Solutions
Reaction score
Airtel Xstream premium will now bundle content from 15 OTT platforms under single subscription for Rs 149/month or Rs 1499/year and allow viewing on mobile, tablet, PC, smart tv or xstream STB with up to 2 concurrent streams.

Airtel Xstream premium will now bundle content from 15 OTT platforms under single subscription for Rs 149/month or Rs 1499/year and allow viewing on mobile, tablet, PC, smart tv or xstream STB with up to 2 concurrent streams.
It was bundled few months ago itself including sonyliv and lionsgate play but now they removed sonyliv and lionsgate play from FTS..
Few days back tried to subscribe but that site is blocked...

mDgEdzl.jpg

It was bundled few months ago itself including sonyliv and lionsgate play
Few months ago it included 8 OTT platforms, recently they added 4 more to make it 12 and soon they are adding 3 more to make it 15, Shorts TV, Docubay and Hungama are yet to be added to the pack.
now they removed sonyliv and lionsgate play from FTS
I don't use Fire TV but plan to check out the Android TV app once my existing Sony LIV subscription ends in 4 months, I guess it should work on the Android TV app.

Is this only for Web and Mobile only ? Or can be viewed on firetv stick or Android TV app?
olqdlb9.jpg

Should be viewable on Android TV app as well, only limitation would be 2 simultaneous streams.
It was not working in both...I had subscribed NammaFlix monthly in FTS but on mobile app it asked to subscribe..Even our member too faced this...

Last edited:
I think shorts TV already exists...
It exists as a standalone channel in the app, just not a part of the premium pack. I was mentioning about it being added in the premium pack and then Docubay and Hungama also being added.

Hahah then whats the use of Airtel XTreme app if Sony liv not available on any platform . Most people dont have Smart TVs they use these streaming devices and no use for them

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock