Airtel XStream Fiber 100 Mbps Plan Review

kumarvishwas

Contributor
Reaction score
HI Guys,

You must be knowing that recently I installed XStream Fiber at my native place and I was in double mind whether to go for Airtel or Jio Fiber as both were available and went ahead with Airtel XStream Fiber due to more Internet freedom and majorly symmetrical download/upload speeds.

Currently I have opted for 6 months Basic 100 Mbps plan that costed me Rs.5234 and another Rs.1000 was charged for the wiring.
Under the plan I have got 300 GB every month as a double data offer was running when I applied so got double of basic 150 GB, now disappointed looking at Jio Plans as they are now getting symmetrical speeds and even lower price for Unlimited data, hoping soon Airtel also starts providing the unlimited data without any additional charges.

I have been using the connection for over one week now and there's been no downtime till now, I hope this continues.

Sharing the speed test results I got on my phone with 5Ghz

Auto Selected Server by Ookla
Speedtest by Ookla - The Global Broadband Speed Test

Delhi

Mumbai

London

Tokyo

New York

Singapore

Fast.com

onJc9cM.jpg

Airtel since time has offered unlimited plans in Hyderabad and Gujarat without Rs 299 addon offering 3.3TB data on all broadband plans at existing rates and existing speed. They will surely make it pan India.

Hey Guys, my Amazon Prime Membership is getting over this month on 21st September and I am seeing that Airtel provides free Prime Membership if we opt for Rs.999 plan, so it seems better deal to choose that plan, Prime Membership costing 1K would be included and with that only 200 or 300 would be additional amount.

So I have few questions if someone can answer :

1) I have taken 6 months 100 Mbps plan 15 days back, can I upgrade this to 200 Mbps plan now by paying difference amount?
2) Is complete Prime Membership included with Airtel XStream Fiber 200 Mbps plan or only Prime Video?
3) If I downgrade 200 Mbps Plan to 100 Mbps plan after 6 months, would my Prime Membership be removed or would that be available for 1 year?
4) As I am having Prime Membership already, can I claim Amazon Membership after 21st Sept from Airtel Thanks or this offer is only valid for new Amazon Customers?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock