Airtel to expand 4G in 6 more circles; inks pact with Nokia

These guys are unable to provide 3G itself in most of the areas in Hyderabad. Now they are talking about 4G. Shame on them. Anyway, good update.

ilikered said:
These guys are unable to provide 3G itself in most of the areas in Hyderabad. Now they are talking about 4G. Shame on them. Anyway, good update.

bro.. airtel is a company. if they r not able to provide 3g in some areas so there might b some issues. but instead of that, v shud b happy that 4g r coming in more circles.

4G in delhi ncr bro?

Re: RE: Airtel to expand 4G in 6 more circles; inks pact with Nokia

prateek1987 said:
bro.. airtel is a company. if they r not able to provide 3g in some areas so there might b some issues. but instead of that, v shud b happy that 4g r coming in more circles.

4G in delhi ncr bro?
Yes, that's exactly what I'm saying. Instead of increasing their 3G coverage they are introducing 4G. I'm not against 4G introduction, but it would have been better if they provided 3G everywhere before doing this.

in my small town, we have two towers. Till last month, they had provided 3g to only one tower. But i receive signals from second tower. But, to my surprise, they are providing 3g from second tower also from this month

At my place and circle (H.P) airtel is having excellent 3g coverage. And its great to see 4g coming on 1800mhz in my circle.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock