Airtel Thanks App News & Updates

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 109
  • Views: Views 25,999
Can someone help me why it is saying that the ₹50 discount coupons are not available for this device.
zGmygrc.jpg

Can someone help me why it is saying that the ₹50 discount coupons are not available for this device.
zGmygrc.jpg
This happens when you take offers on different phone, if you put the Sim in that phone coupons will be available to use.

This happens when you take offers on different phone, if you put the Sim in that phone coupons will be available to use.
I never used this sim in any other phone, from start it is in this phone.
I have ported this Sim from Idea to airtel few months back

I never used this sim in any other phone, from start it is in this phone.
I have ported this Sim from Idea to airtel few months back
These coupons are linked with device, as you have used it in just one phone you should raise a complaint through Mail and Twitter to fix the problem

Airtel cricket contest, I was won 100amazon voucher and 500 voucher but don't know what happened. Airtel will give this or not

@Siva bro, I have downloaded my airtel app, as I am trying to open selfcare in chrome it's showing my airtel app installed on top when I click to open it, it's showing loading page and nothing opens what to do resolve this issue as I want to open selfcare option on Chrome but when I uninstall my airtel app then I am able to open selfcare in chrome but not with my airtel app installed. Thanks

@Siva bro, I have downloaded my airtel app, as I am trying to open selfcare in chrome it's showing my airtel app installed on top when I click to open it, it's showing loading page and nothing opens what to do resolve this issue as I want to open selfcare option on Chrome but when I uninstall my airtel app then I am able to open selfcare in chrome but not with my airtel app installed. Thanks
You can open self care on Chrome in desktop mode.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock