Good News Airtel Superhero - Recharge for Others & Earn from Home (4% discount on all packs)

It is still there. I can see it in the app.

Discount down to 2% on certain packs? Seeing just 2% on certain packs like Topups and Data packs...altho rest have 4%..crucially app says Upto 4% not 4%

Discount down to 2% on certain packs? Seeing just 2% on certain packs like Topups and Data packs...altho rest have 4%..crucially app says Upto 4% not 4%
4% advertisement SMS still coming to my number. Yesterday also it came.

Airtel Superhero offer is ending today at midnight, t&c page updated.

dcVfBpS.jpg

Due to 2nd wave of COVID in India the Superhero offer is launched again but now only recharges of Rs 149 or higher will gets 4% discount and currently only users who were enrolled in this program during 1st phase (1st April 2020 to 6th April 2021) are eligible to get the discount.

Due to 2nd wave of COVID in India the Superhero offer is launched again but now only recharges of Rs 149 or higher will gets 4% discount and currently only users who were enrolled in this program during 1st phase (1st April 2020 to 6th April 2021) are eligible to get the discount.

4GgRSWq.jpg
htDNgMU.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock