OTF Exclusive Airtel renames Airtel TV app as Airtel Xstream

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 25
  • Views: Views 8,171
I am expecting this from airtel:
Airtel had launched v fiber as a competition to jio fiber. Jio is in plan for launching giga tv. To counter jio airtel will use xtreme stick like instead of set top box they will distribute these sticks bundling with airtel vfiber.by using these type of stick airtel need not depend on satellite bandwidth and all of the customers will receive 4k quality channels.this app will be default installation in that stick

I am expecting this from airtel:
Airtel had launched v fiber as a competition to jio fiber. Jio is in plan for launching giga tv. To counter jio airtel will use xtreme stick like instead of set top box they will distribute these sticks bundling with airtel vfiber.by using these type of stick airtel need not depend on satellite bandwidth and all of the customers will receive 4k quality channels.this app will be default installation in that stick
Yes i also believe this. Hope this is true.

Airtel has changed the name only, the rest is the same.
But they need to make many more changes.
Like full screen mode
Picture in picture mode.
Chromecast.

But still their video quality is very good as compare to other apps like JioTV, Vodafone Play etc.

Airtel has changed the name only, the rest is the same.
But they need to make many more changes.
Like full screen mode
Picture in picture mode.
Chromecast.

But still their video quality is very good as compare to other apps like JioTV, Vodafone Play etc.

Full screen mode is available since long time. Just press ←-→ and SD channels will start telecasting in stretched mode.

Chromecast support cannot be activated as broadcasters do not allow platforms to do so for live channels. There is big risk of losing subscription revenue and decrease in ratings hence linear medium is always protected and kept separate . Maybe in future when internet usage becomes more widespread / stable and proper rating measurement system is formulated for online medium then broadcasters will come up with casting option

Full screen mode is available since long time. Just press ←-→ and SD channels will start telecasting in stretched mode.

Chromecast support cannot be activated as broadcasters do not allow platforms to do so for live channels. There is big risk of losing subscription revenue and decrease in ratings hence linear medium is always protected and kept separate . Maybe in future when internet usage becomes more widespread / stable and proper rating measurement system is formulated for online medium then broadcasters will come up with casting option
I am talking about this white navigation bar in the right corner. This irritated more whenever I am watching in the dark.

Last edited:
It's weird all Sony's sports channels are available on Airtel Xtreme's website. But Sony Six is missing.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock