Discussion Airtel not following TRAI order over PORT SMS!

• Thread starter hike
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 4
  • Views: Views 4,045

hike

Solutions
Reaction score
It was yesterday we were discussing about the TRAI order where it order to allow port our message to any plan.
But, till today Airtel didn't implemented it.

nOccGcP.jpg

Did 19 unlimited recharge and had balance too but can't send SMS?

8OLAe7a.jpg

brother, very sadly I have to say now a days- no telecom company allows to send sms with main balance but without the minimum recharge denomination , like VI is 179, airtel also is Rs 179, JIO Rs 75 in jio-phone and Rs 155 in smartphone.
Telecom operator will not start it by TRAI order so soon, They may again visit SC for that. If u are in a hurry- u have to recharge with higher one.

Last edited:
Using VI also I am not able to send Port SMS although I am on Rs.79 plan with Rs.40 topup balance, seems they are just trying to avoid and delay the TRAI order

brother, very sadly I have to say now a days- no telecom company allows to send sms with main balance but without the minimum recharge denomination , like VI is 179, airtel also is Rs 179, JIO Rs 75 in jio-phone and Rs 155 in smartphone.
Telecom operator will not start it by TRAI order so soon, They may again visit SC for that. If u are in a hurry- u have to recharge with higher one.
Actually for Airtel it's 155 recharge in which SMS are utilised from message pack we get with recharge.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock