Good News Airtel launches Rs. 299 new Prepaid bundle with Amazon Prime, 2.5GB data per day for 28 days

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 48
  • Views: Views 6,712
Airtel thanks is not for all prepaid users right ?
I think it is for all users who recharge with Airtel thanks special packs. You can also view the benefits bundled with those packs.

So they are giving amazon prime to all prepaid users as long as they recharge 299 ?
Yes, as long as 299 plan is active you are Amazon Prime member. But Platinum benefits like 3 Months Netflix, Priority customer support, etc. still remains reserved for Postpaid users.

Last edited:
jb4h9i.png

So they are giving amazon prime to all prepaid users as long as they recharge 299 ?
Only ₹299 pack will give you Amazon Prime membership on prepaid connection. Read the t&c of Amazon Prime section. Other prepaid plans are not eligible for Amazon Prime membership.

Only ₹299 pack will give you Amazon Prime membership on prepaid connection. Read the t&c of Amazon Prime section. Other prepaid plans are not eligible for Amazon Prime membership.
Can you share T&C here?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock