Airtel launches new prepaid packs bundled with ZEE5 Premium

OnlyTech

OnlyTech bot
Reaction score
ZEE5-Airtel-1024x599.jpg

Telecom giant Bharti Airtel on Tuesday announced the launch of new prepaid plan bundled with ZEE5 Premium content for its customers. The new proposition is part of Airtel’s strategic alliance with Zee5. The prepaid plans will allow...

This thread is for the general discussion of the article: Airtel launches new prepaid packs bundled with ZEE5 Premium. Please add to the discussion here.

1. Post recharge, the customer needs to “claim” ZEE5 by downloading Airtel Thanks app on their smartphone, tapping ZEE5 Banner on home page of app or by going into the “Discover airtelThanks” section and completing the login journey thereon through the ZEE5 website. A customer can claim the offer solely from the Airtel Thanks app. Without this claim a customer will be unable to use ZEE5 services.
  1. The validity both aforementioned packs is for 28 days from date of recharge and not from the date of claim.
  1. ZEE5 subscription can only be claimed against the mobile number on which recharge was performed.
  1. Existing active ZEE5 members will not be eligible to avail the benefit of ZEE5 subscription via the aforementioned Prepaid packs. However, a non-active ZEE5 member can avail ZEE5 subscription benefits via this recharge.
  1. If a customer ports out of Airtel or migrates to Airtel Postpaid during the 28 day validity period, the ZEE5 subscription will be deactivated.
Airtel Terms & Conditions

This is more of a scam, I recharged on 10th July and then it was showing of Zee5 Premium Subscription and when I tried to avail, it was nowhere to be found.

I raised the complaint and they told that it was valid till 12th July, means they never highlighted the Zee5 subscription with recharges anywhere until last week and when they started highlighting they removed the benefit within a week, I told them it is unethical and if it wasn't available from today why it is still showing on the app and website, then the guy told me that it might be a mistake and they'll escalate this.

jSbvK1L.jpg

It should have been taken down at midnight or when they had launched the bundled pack. It is down now by the way.

Q3. What is The duration of this Offer ?

This is a limited time offer and is available from 4th May 2020 to 12th July 2020.

Q4. What Will happen on 12th July 2020 ?

The Free Access of ZEE5 Premium will be deactivated & if customer wants to continue accessing the service they need to purchase ZEE5 through available pack / top-ups / recharges. (to be launched in due course of time)

Airtel Thanks Faq

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock