Discussion Airtel increases base tariff plan to Rs 155 in Haryana and Odisha circles

All smart recharge plans ( 99, 109 & 111 ) are unavailable for tamilnadu circle too
Also removed in Punjab Circle
WtcvsbF.png

Telcos unable to offer lowest recharge for incomings to low income people as per TRAI offline consultations

Last edited:
It's just beginning, whatever they offers less price or welcome offers in last 8 years or 5G promotion. Now they're in recovery mode Price going Increase slowly to understand subscribers free data is not future.

Now public will understands the importance of 10 telecom companies/competition and value of long term sim number validity with minimum recharge for to save sim from deactivation.

Last edited:
Now public will understands the importance of 10 telecom companies/competition and value of long term sim number validity with minimum recharge for to save sim from deactivation.
People can't afford ₹155 plan for a month? That's ₹69 less than price of milk for a week.

People can't afford ₹155 plan for a month? That's ₹69 less than price of milk for a week.
there are lot of people still using and buying keypad phones, they never asked telecom companies or Government to add 1 GB data on starting plans. I'm sure if Data not bundled with starting validity plans definitely plan price Below Rs 70.

there are lot of people still using and buying keypad phones, they never asked telecom companies or Government to add 1 GB data on starting plans. I'm sure if Data not bundled with starting validity plans definitely plan price Below Rs 70.
Based on inflation. It is still affordable. If you buy longer term 89 days plan on operators like Vi. You spent like ₹79 on monthly basis.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock