Discussion Airtel increases base tariff plan to Rs 155 in Haryana and Odisha circles

Ashok Varma

Contributor
Reaction score
Airtel hikes minimum tariff up by 57% in some states namely Orissa & Haryana

So, they simply removed 99 plan..
In my opinion too much to ask for sim to stay in the network especially secondary sim's

So, they simply removed 99 plan..
In my opinion too much to ask for sim to stay in the network especially secondary sim's
They want to kill the concept of secondary sims. They want either genuine subscribers who use the sim as primary connection or they prefer clearing them off the network to decrease congestion.

why did airtel took risk of Haryana---
airtel doesn't have carpet sub-GHz in this B category c circle
and vi is second in subscriber count ,just ahead of airtel.

odisha seems to be good choice, as vi is almost decided to shutdown operation in all c -category circle including odisha, just to save excess payment to INDUS tower.

Bharti Airtel hikes minimum pre-paid recharge in 7 more circles Now customers are required to recharge a minimum Rs 155 instead of earlier Rs 99 recharge.

jN3jXGI.jpg

Source

Last edited:
Bharti Airtel hikes minimum pre-paid recharge in 7 more circles Now customers are required to recharge a minimum Rs 155 instead of earlier Rs 99 recharge.

jN3jXGI.jpg

Source
only those circle choosen
where
1) airtel having 900mhz band from long time
2) vi network is stable , so low ARPU 2g can port out
3) airtel has strong revenue market share which is less vulnerable to port out.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock