Discussion Airtel Charging ₹1 for Port Out Request

• Thread starter Sai Jai
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 19
  • Views: Views 2,515
Can you check if 1912 state run electricity board service is still chargeable?

Image an active wire lying on the street. You want to warn them. You can't because you literally payed for an unlimited call plan.
I am able to call at that number from unlimited plan number

So I got ₹5 balance when I do port in to airtel, which can be used for port out in next month 🤣😜
Hope they won't charge you ₹6.40 to put sand on ur dream 🤣😝

Season 2 Reaction GIF by Insecure on HBO

Fun Fact: If you are on unlimited plan without balance then talking to customer care representative is free but if you are on unlimited plan and having some balance then the same call will cost Rs 0.50 per 3 minutes 😂
To circumvent any charges incurred for calls to the Airtel Customer Care, I used to call 198 instead of 121. The calls to Customer Care via 198 used to be free. I am not aware if it is still free. That said though, at the time (not sure when; may be 3 or 4 years ago), when calling via 198, identifying the correct IVR option that routes the call to a Customer Care executive, was a tricky task in itself! 🔎

To circumvent any charges incurred for calls to the Airtel Customer Care, I used to call 198 instead of 121. The calls to Customer Care via 198 used to be free. I am not aware if it is still free. That said though, at the time (not sure when; may be 3 or 4 years ago), when calling via 198, identifying the correct IVR option that routes the call to a Customer Care executive, was a tricky task in itself! 🔎
Yes still free bro .. it's good to hear something free in Airtel 😝

Hi guys. I want to port my number. If I send sms to 1909 and get the UPC,
1) How long is the UPC valid?
2) If I dont use the UPC and I dont port out, will my existing connection stay active, or will my existing operator play games and disconnect it? I know this wont happen but I just want to confirm on this point.

Hi guys. I want to port my number. If I send sms to 1909 and get the UPC,
1) How long is the UPC valid?
2) If I dont use the UPC and I dont port out, will my existing connection stay active, or will my existing operator play games and disconnect it? I know this wont happen but I just want to confirm on this point.
1) 96hrs. Ie) 4 days .. but i suggest to initiate the port in process on same day the request given for Port out

2) they won't disconnect .. even they give offers and request you to stay in their network by giving fake promises on network issues

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock