AFC Draw For Qatar 2022 Qualifying (2nd Round)

• Thread starter Sagar
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 47
  • Views: Views 9,017
Nothing will happen. The dream of seeing India in WC is just a dream. We will just keep shouting like that. This AIFF does not deserve us. Literally all they need is to defend that 1-0 score. But then except some 2-3 players all are just roaming there.
Also avoid any attention to ISL or I-League and boycott them altogether. Anyway not many football fans. If they lose everyone they will learn then. This is the only way football will grow. From past 7-8 years i'm hearing better luck next time. That next time will probably be after my death and i am still in my 20s ffs 😌

Also avoid any attention to ISL or I-League and boycott them altogether. Anyway not many football fans. If they lose everyone they will learn then. This is the only way football will grow. From past 7-8 years i'm hearing better luck next time. That next time will probably be after my death and i am still in my 20s ffs 😌
it's very hard bro for boycott league because this qualifying matches or intl friendly matches happend 7 or 8 matches max in a year then what fans and business man do whole year league give them opportunity to do good business by cirporeting league and this league matches isl + i league (over 100 matches ) on these matches fans come of representatives clubs and ground make profit broadcaster make profit and aiff also tournament organiser make money then why they stik their head in national matches .

it's very hard bro for boycott league because this qualifying matches or intl friendly matches happend 7 or 8 matches max in a year then what fans and business man do whole year league give them opportunity to do good business by cirporeting league and this league matches isl + i league (over 100 matches ) on these matches fans come of representatives clubs and ground make profit broadcaster make profit and aiff also tournament organiser make money then why they stik their head in national matches .
It's not just about international football for me. In India league matches barely mean anything. It's got no feel to it. Other than Kolkata based clubs in I-League none have any real history. If football in India has to grow there has to be a reaction from fans in some form. If they don't care why should i? I'm more than happy supporting Arsenal. I dont care for these ISL clubs who don't know whether they can survive another year.

image courtesy star sports football twitter page.
star sports 3 channel moto/tag line was when launch premium football channel but this star sports 3 channel or no other star channel have all indian team afc qualifier match right away games only home game rights star have what an irony of star .
such an unprofessional approach by star not showing such important tournament all matches

Last edited:
Full time : India 0 Qatar 0
what a performance by indian team against asia cup 2019 champions :clap2: :clap2::clap2:
Hats off. Though i didn't watch the match getting a draw and clean sheet against Qatar which is one of the best teams in Asia and which won the Asian Cup this year is a wonderful achievement. Defence wise we have been good so far but we just aren't able to score. Hopefully we can beat Afghanistan and Bangladesh on both the legs and atleast get a draw against Oman and Qatar again. This might ensure a 2nd place finish.

today india diffence line play well frustrate qatar players to shot outside the box not much skill they show in the box 2 thing go our favor one is sunil chetri not play today because of viral fever so india already get in game with diffensive mindset and our speed not as much as qatar player and this became handy for us in diffence speed of qatar player's made them fall in off side trap. i think last match india lost because 5 to 7 player not from highlanders and playing in highland players need more stamina and energy and hold that full on 90+ min became difficult for india. and i am pretty much sure india beat bangladesh because match in kolkata not only because kolkata here sunil chetri goal scoring record also good and yuva bharti grass also help to player's run well without worry about too much injury and lastly much in mid october weather that time mild cool and not much humidity

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock