Good News AFA- Anime Festival Asia- Singapore 2020 - Online , 5th to 6th Dec

Detective Conan

Contributor
Reaction score
I posted in this new thread as this even would be streamed in YouTube & AFA Station Platform (it comes under streaming platforms - live stream event )

(earlier every year from 2008 they used to conduct it annually , this year due to covid they have decided to conduct it online . earlier this year they conducted music concert in april live event , and paid event on sep 5 & 6 online ( for South East Asia only)

AFA - Anime Festival Asia - Singapore 2020 - Online , 5th to 6th Dec 2020 , its online ( Japan Pop Culture) event free for all - and all countries are allowed to register for the event - only after that they could participate in event exclusive activities . They are allowing Indian country to choose as option in country section in registration form.

the online event would be conducted on dec 5th & dec 6th (its mentioned 2:00 pm i guess we should convert it into IST ) ,
they have collab with seika illustrator & LAM C illustrator (jap)

event will have cultural event , guest Appearance's , etc

qhdTs1n.jpg

3NEg8SO.jpg

97i5ja6.jpg

XaaWyKR.jpg

Source

Source

Source

AFAONLINE2020 - WELCOME TO AFA STATION

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock