• Welcome to OnlyTech community forums. If you are an existing member of our DreamDTH forums, please use the same login credentials to login here. Create a new account only if you are not registered at DreamDTH before. If you have trouble logging in, please let us know through the contact form.
  • Welcome to OnlyTech Forums
    An online community for the tech enthusiasts!

Add a picture to a folder

sonujoshi

Amateur
Reaction score
1- In Windows Explorer (the program that appears when you open folders such as My Computer, My Documents, My Pictures, or My Music), right-click the folder you want to add a picture to, and then click Properties

2-In the Properties dialog box, click the Customize tab. If there is no Customize tab, you cannot add a picture to that folder. You can add pictures to other folders,

3- On the Customize tab, click Choose Picture.

4- In the Browse dialog box, click the picture you want to use, and then click Open.
and click ok ,When you view the folder using Thumbnails view, Windows displays a thumbnail of the picture you selected

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Bapun Raz Telegram DiscussBot (Add Telegram powered comments to any webpage) Apps & Websites 0
Naimish555 Discussion Jio offers free data add-ons to select customers Telecom Services 21
Abhinav842 Breaking Jio Launched New Annual and Add-On packs Telecom Services 18
T Good News Vodafone providing 90 days Service Validity @ Rs 67 with Caller Tune Add-On pack Telecom Services 20
Y Jio tv add Odia entertainment channel "Manjari tv" Digital Streaming Contents 4
OnlyTech.com Article Hotstar starts conducting Disney+ Awareness survey; may add its content soon OnlyTech Articles Discussions 0
DJ Roy Good News To limit data mining by Reliance Jio, Hyderabad based software body develops add-on extension Telecom Services 0
Abhinav842 Breaking Air India will add 2 flights to Dubai Travel & Tourism 0
A Breaking Kumbh darshan 2019 channel add Jio tv today Digital Streaming Contents 1
V my vivo v7 mobile today new software update and new fechare add Mobiles & Accessories 4
R Idea, Airtel add over 1 crore mobile subscribers; Vodafone lost 6.6 lakh in April: COAI Telecom Services 0
S Now you can Add Images to Flipkart Reviews Online Shopping Discussions 0
A Breaking SonyLIV to add seven Sony Internationals channels Digital Streaming Contents 5
Gobinaath Good News Jio Add-on packs Revised -- New Packs ₹11 , ₹21 , ₹51 & ₹101 Launched Telecom Services 9
Bapun Raz Add money to Amazon Pay using forum link Shopping Deals 109
Bapun Raz Moto C Plus: Get Extra 20% Off on Fashion & Lifestyle*(Jun 24-26) | Get Jio Prime and upto 30 GB Add Expired Deals 0
G Act Fibernet to add Flexybyte soon for Hyderabad customers Telecom Services 3
H BSNL Launches 3 New "Family & Friends" Add-On Packs Priced at Rs.21, Rs.39 & Rs.49 Telecom Services 1
H BSNL launches 12 New Add-on 3G Data Packs for its Postpaid Mobile Subscribers Telecom Services 2
R Google Revamps Mobile Search UI When Looking for Recipes to Add Suggestions Mobiles & Accessories 1
S Pakistan add Mohammad Asghar to squad as back-up for Yasir Shah Cricket 0
R MasterCard partners Pine Labs to add 26,000 contactless terminals in India General Topics 0
T Amrita TV Add On Jio TV Telecom Services 0
R Airtel, Idea add record subscribers in September, negating Reliance Jio impact Telecom Services 0
S Qualcomm's New SoCs Will Add Dual Camera Capabilities to Mid-Range Phones. Mobiles & Accessories 0