ACT Fibernet silently reduces FUP from 3.3TB to 1.5TB (Changed back to 3.3 TB)

• Thread starter Thread starter swatkats
  • Start date Start date
  • Featured
  • Replies Replies: Replies 20
  • Views Views: Views 1,597

swatkats

Reaction score
ACT encourages responsible use of unlimited data by each of its subscribers. ACT believes that even when a subscriber chooses to use the Unlimited plans extensively he or she may not be able to consume the maximum data limit of 1500 GB per month or above as per the tariff plan subscribed (hereinafter referred as "Maximum Data Limit"). Any such usage over and above said Maximum Data Limit will be treated as abuse of Unlimited Data plans by the said subscriber.

This is ridiculous and ACT will only lose market

Sign of merging with Airtel. Airtel stakeholders have taken the board places.
Would like to read more on this. Care to share official links?

It was just launched in Pune and had a great response by customers in Kalyani Nagar as Pune doesn't have great fiber providers. Everything was costly till ACT arrived few months back.
Looks like they were going to announce this on the 1st of September.

True. I've booked a JioFiber.
Installation tomorrow, or maybe today evening Sunday morning
ACT Customer Care called after I put up the disconnection request.
I gave him an earful. He kept on mentioning 3300GB, I kept on telling to read from your T&C site for unlimited where it is updated to 1500GB.

He continuously tried denying this, I made him visit his company website, then click on the T&C apply link. I made him read all the points on that T&C site.
He said he will raise it to his manager and give me a callback... I don't think this is going to do sh#t. I've anyways decided to move forward with Jio.

ACT Customer Care called after I put up the disconnection request.
I gave him an earful. He kept on mentioning 3300GB, I kept on telling to read from your T&C site for unlimited where it is updated to 1500GB.

He continuously tried denying this, I made him visit his company website, then click on the T&C apply link. I made him read all the points on that T&C site.
He said he will raise it to his manager and give me a callback... I don't think this is going to do sh#t. I've anyways decided to move forward with Jio.
Jio FTTH is also not that good. Again depends on your area. I wish you could have gone with local provider.

Jio FTTH is also not that good. Again depends on your area. I wish you could have gone with local provider.
My other options were Hathaway, Airtel and Tata play. Here in my apartment it is really good. Neighbours using it as all.
I won’t recommend Airtel after the experience I had with their dth. Hathaway is a known spammer once you disconnect connection.

Back
Top Bottom