ACT Fibernet launched in Delhi, 100Mbps plan at Rs. 1999

rahul1117kumar

Contributor
Reaction score
ACT (Atria Convergence Technologies Pvt. Ltd.), popular for its Fiber Optic broadband has launched ACT Fibernet finally launched its services in Delhi. This should solve Delhi’s internet woes at least in areas such as Safdarjung, Green Park, Kalkaji and Malviya Nagar where it has launched initially.

It offers four plans starting from Rs. 999 and it goes up to Rs. 1999 for the ACT Platinum plan that offers 100Mbps speed with FUP of 150GB per month.

ACT Fibernet plans for Delhi

Plan Name Tariff (Rs.) Speed FUP Speed after FUP

ACT Bronze 999 30 Mbps 50GB 512Kbps
ACT Silver 1199 40 Mbps 75GB 512Kbps
ACT Gold 1499 60 Mbps 100GB 512Kbps
ACTPlatinum 1999 100 Mbps 150GB 1Mbps

Since ACT has just launched its services in Delhi, it might take the company sometime to offer SOHO and enterprise plans. It is also expected to increase the coverage area in the coming months.

ACT Fibernet launched in Delhi, 100Mbps plan at Rs. 1999

Actually the national broadband plan should be a min of 4 mbps with at least 50 GB data. Post fup, speed drops to 512 kbps...
This can be charged at 1000/- pm

Very good plans from act...

Great but still the plans of ACT that I have seen for Hyderabad were great,I think they have reduced the Speeds for Hyderabad's plans as well as now they are providing 512kbps after FUP,earlier they were providing 1mbps and 2mbps post FUP,that is the minimum speed India needs

kumarvishwas said:
Great but still the plans of ACT that I have seen for Hyderabad were great,I think they have reduced the Speeds for Hyderabad's plans as well as now they are providing 512kbps after FUP,earlier they were providing 1mbps and 2mbps post FUP,that is the minimum speed India needs
40mbps plan speed post fup is 3mbps now in Hyderabad! See the below pic for details.
349ffdbc2f9b0aa6ec16a16290c6513c.jpg

Very good plans!!! Lucky Hyderabadis!!! While rest of India getting ripped off by crappy speeds and bordering illegal FUP limits...
In fact, even NCBN has launched some great base plans for AP under the statewide broadband scheme.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock