Seeking Help About SBI Credit Card Application

• Thread starter IndiaN
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 18
  • Views: Views 2,158
Go for SBI credit card as it is your salary account too.
But please be very careful with fraud transactions and avoid using at unknown areas. Though precautions applies to all credit cards, SBI cards are more prone to these.

One of my friend got new SBI credit card issued and on same day of card delivery he got fraud call asking to give OTP to activate the card. He told the OTP as he did not suspect it as he just got card delivered, fraud person was trying to do transaction but luckily it did not go through as card was still not activated. He requested for deactivation and also cancelled his card right away :)

You will have to pay an annual fee for credit card, make sure you enquire about that amount and calculate gst also.

Credit card is good. You can get interest free money for 20-45 days.

Never withdraw cash using a credit card. It will be very costly. Use online or at POS.

SBI card or any company will never ask OTP for any kind of confirmation, so never share such info. Also, do not share your card number or CVV with anyone.

I'm using credit cards for the last 14 years, started with ICICI and later HDFC, SBI, Axis.
In my opinion, you should go for SBI Simply click card, it's an amazing card with zero charges. You need to pay joining fee of ₹499+GST and you'll get ₹500 Amazon GV. Annual fee of ₹499+GST will be reversed if you spend ₹100000 in the year. You'll get ₹2000 cleartrip GV each when you cross ₹1 lakh & ₹2 lakh spend. You'll also get 10X reward points on spending at Amazon, BMS, Cleartrip, Foodpanda, Lenskart, Urban clap.
After achieved 2000 points, you can redeem them to get ₹500 Amazon or Cleartrip GV

After your card approval, you'll get a call from Card Protection Plan. They'll deliberately try to convince you to go for that. Don't take it, you can simply cut their call.

Never take call from sbi once you get credit card. I don't even pick calls from them knowingly they'll sell me stuff i don't need.
Though card is indeed good. Sbi simplyclick is more of online card and simplysave is more of offline/all round card

Visited Branch today and finally applied for simply save card as it is pre approved and have some relaxation.
Chanrges: Rs.118 for issuance charge. 2nd year onwards Rs.499 per annum will be charged and will be reversed if spend minimum rs.30000 annualy.
I enquired about simply click card and they said it will charge rs.499 from 1st year and reverse only if spend is minimum rs 90000 annualy

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock