• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 13
  • Views: Views 1,323

Bapun

Staff member
Community Manager
Solutions
Reaction score
This is not needed all pre-installed apps are there for data theft .. meanwhile all the apps same but we have the option to deinstall

I support this initiative. For you guys might be a bloatware and spyware. I saw South Korea tackle COVID-19 without a lockdown because of technology and privacy laws. They have learned their lessons from MERS outbreak. If same were mandatory in India. It wouldn't be difficult to track COVID-19 host. Meanwhile government needs to eliminate normal feature phones and push Kai OS supported phones. So that smart apps and payments can be used by masses.

Last edited:
It's biggest comedy of the year by comparing korean government application with Indian government application 🤣

South Korean government has freedom over users data. Meanwhile Indian government's hands are tied with privacy laws.

It's nice to know. How clueless our citizens are about their own country's laws.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock