Discussion Aarogya Setu App (Coronavirus patient tracking) app

What kind of app is this? Logs out from the vaccination part every other time. Even OTP also stopped coming now.
WCTf2IJ.jpg
May be they are not storing data and let you to registering some one else too.
I registered 2 others with my app they got their shots im still waiting.

May be they are not storing data and let you to registering some one else too.
I registered 2 others with my app they got their shots im still waiting.
We can add 5 members. Data is being stored. After logging in using OTP. You can see all the registered users there.

We can add 5 members. Data is being stored. After logging in using OTP. You can see all the registered users there.
Yup I know that but apart from that number you can register with another number. So I added 1 person with number and remaining were his family members.

But thing I'm facing is that why they register us when they are not providing time slots. When we have to stand in queue and get effected to COVID and get vaccinated simultaneously why this app registration process?

Last edited:
But thing I'm facing is that why they register us when they are not providing time slots. When we have to stand in queue and get effected to COVID and get vaccinated simultaneously why this app registration process?
Yes, I was confused about getting reference id before booking a slot.

How you booked slot their was none available in my city jaipur for 18+ :(
I can't book for two weeks because of recently recovering from COVID. FYI, at 18+ vaccine centres. Vaccines are only given to ages 18 to 44 years old. So, when vaccination is available for 18 year old and above in your area. It would be easier for you to get. I spoke to someone from Jaipur today. There centres are overcrowded for 45+. So, I think it would take some time for vaccines to be made available for 18 years of age.

Aarogya Setu automatically detect your vaccination status. And, ask you to varify by simply driving you to OTP section.
j0S79vB.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock