Discussion Aarogya Setu App (Coronavirus patient tracking) app

I had been disappointed with this app. Last week I got an e pass for a medical purpose. I got to my mail. But when I saw in the app, it dosn't saw the pass. There is an option given in it for epass. It doesn't worked.

^The above French hacker guy is a paid mouthpiece... For the so called developed European country everything should be behind closed.. The main purpose of that app itself is Tracking(tracing) the persons with symptoms, which the app clearly mentions.:sneaky:

^The above French hacker guy is a paid mouthpiece... For the so called developed European country everything should be behind closed.. The main purpose of that app itself is Tracking(tracing) the persons with symptoms, which the app clearly mentions.:sneaky:
He is French. You know him?

Aarogya Setu app alerted govt to 300 'emerging hotspots' which could have been missed out: Niti Aayog CEO

NEW DELHI: Aarogya Setu, the government's mobile application developed to track Covid-19 patients, has emerged as a powerful tool to curb the spread of the virus as it helped alert authorities about more than 650 hotspots across the country and over 300 "emerging hotspots" which could have been missed otherwise, Niti Aayog CEO Amitabh Kant said.

Since its launch on April 2 this year, over 96 million people have registered with the Aarogya Setu health care application, which has become the fastest mobile app to reach 50 million users globally and will be one of the fastest entrant to the 100 million club.

Aarogya Setu app alerted govt to 300 'emerging hotspots' which could have been missed out: Niti Aayog CEO - Times of India

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock