Aadhaar (UIDAI) News & Updates

If you guy's stuck seeing "Your Enrollment in Process".

Normally Aadhar Number generated in 7 days to 20 days.

If you seeing this message "Your Enrollment in Process" more than 20 days,

Simply call on 1947, do procedure and complaint about you issue. Then Check your Aadhar Number Generated in Next 3 Days.

I Tried and Succeed.

According to the report, UIDAI has stopped the facility of updating addresses in the Aadhaar Card through the validation letter. As per the information given by UIDAI, the facility of address validation letter has been discontinued till further orders.

However, one can still update the address by producing a document proof listed on its portal.

The closure of this service of UIDAI is expected to affect those people who do not have any other documents available to change the address.

According to the report, UIDAI has stopped the facility of updating addresses in the Aadhaar Card through the validation letter. As per the information given by UIDAI, the facility of address validation letter has been discontinued till further orders.

However, one can still update the address by producing a document proof listed on its portal.

The closure of this service of UIDAI is expected to affect those people who do not have any other documents available to change the address.

I recently moved to a rented apartment and wanted to get my address in the aadhar card updated so what I did was used Aadhar based OTP verification to get a new Airtel xstream broadband connection at the address in my name. Now the new address reflected in the bill with my name, I used that as an address proof on the aadhar data update portal online and it got approved and I got the new card at my new address.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock