Aadhaar payment app set to simplify digital transactions ..

Sai Laxman said:
whoever think and thought the news is fake plz report it for thread close to team #noissues :) .. Saw this info in news channels then search in google got the article with link so posted .. Anyone bros think and thought the article is wrong means apologize sorry from my side :) ..

bro, news is 100% correct but currently official app not available on Google play store.

Sarkar said:
Yes only for merchant and it requires fingerprint reader  :k

Not only for merchants this app for dual purpose .. Merchants as well as consumers :) ..

Sai Laxman said:
Not only for merchants this app for dual purpose .. Merchants as well as consumers :) ..

What will customer do with it ? :huh

Sarkar said:
What will customer do with it ? :huh

Consumers will use this as wallet for transactions .. Edit: Not wallet itz payment app ,

Sai Laxman said:
Consumers will use this as wallet for transactions ..

If I am not wrong then It's a payment app, not wallet right. It's linked with Bank account via aadhaar number linked with that account. So money deducted directly from bank account with authorisation by using fingerprint instead of PIN or Signature. 

I mean if i have to buy 5 kg rice then I have to go to store and put my finger on merchant's phone to authorised payment for that rice.

Sarkar said:
If I am not wrong then It's a payment app, not wallet right. It's linked with Bank account via aadhaar number linked with that account. So money deducted directly from bank account with authorisation by using fingerprint instead of PIN or Signature

Absolutly :) yep not wallet payment app :) ..

Sai Laxman said:
Absolutly :) yep not wallet payment app :) ..

It's the same thing Jio is doing to issue SIM. we have to put our finger on their phone in Jio store to authorise the verification and SIM activated within 5 minutes

Sarkar said:
It's the same thing Jio is doing to issue SIM. we have to put our finger on their phone in Jio store to authorise the verification and SIM activated within 5 minutes

yeah i think this technique now doing by most of the networks .. Recently i purchased idea and airtel both are enter my aadhaar number in their e-form and scanned my thumb finger using thumb scanner , and sim got activated 5 mins. :) releif from photo and id xerox :lol:nj ..

Sai Laxman said:
id xerox :lol:nj ..
Wait you just said xerox I hv very big tragedy with xerox copy. I went to shop to buy SIM he refused to take that xerox bcoz photo is not clear in that xerox.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock