Aadhaar Demographics Data Can Now Be Updated Online

• Thread starter IndiaN
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 17
  • Views: Views 3,816
i will try this new portal in a day or two and update the full details..

forgot to followup as i was busy with my business and personal works..

this new portal is better than old portal as we can update a lot of fields by ourselves rather than waiting at the enrollment center.. however in this new portal we need to pay for the making the updates. it charges Rs.50 per transaction and we can make any number of changes in same transactions. it accepts only credit/debit cards and netbanking at the moment. i was expecting UPI, QR and wallets as well but it was not available. maybe in future.

and each field has a specific limit of permissible updates in your lifetime as seen in the screenshot below. i have also attached the acknowledgement (sensitive information are purposely masked by me) we get after successful payment of the charges.

mxWY5Uk.png

NVKoWRm.jpg

The head of family receives an SMS after the applicant pays ₹50, and has to go on the UIDAI website to validate the request.

Who's the head of the family? Can we put anyone family member's aadhar details who is resident of that perticular place?

Who's the head of the family? Can we put anyone family member's aadhar details who is resident of that perticular place?
yes anyone and also mention the relationship with him/her ...

Anyone know whether aadhar allow full name with expanded initials but display only single letter initial like in pan card. If my name is Example A. I want aadhar to update as Example Abcd but show only Example A in the card as display name like pan card. I can't open bank accounts online because my pan card and aadhar name not match and pan card won't allow single letter initial

Last edited by a moderator:
Only if we could also change mobile number linked to Aadhar online, that would have been of a big help..

Only if we could also change mobile number linked to Aadhar online, that would have been of a big help..
Actually, this could be dangerous like anyone stole person's wallet and mobile phone can easily do such fraudulent by changing mobile number.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock