• Thread starter IndiaN
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 17
  • Views: Views 3,849

IndiaN

Contributor
Reaction score
uAPniMa.jpg

They were allowing it a while back (in fact initially when Aadhaar was newly introduced) and later stopped. Good that they have introduced it again during this pandemic. Hopefully the process is straightforward and not very complicated.

It was reintroduced atleast a couple of weeks ago.. i access the resident portal on daily basis and hence i can confirm this was available for last 2 or 3 weeks.. i haven't tried the updated portal yet, so can't comment if it's viable or complicated.. but this new portal asks us for online payment to make any corrections unlike the old one where it was free.. i will try this new portal in a day or two and update the full details..

It was reintroduced atleast a couple of weeks ago.. i access the resident portal on daily basis and hence i can confirm this was available for last 2 or 3 weeks.. i haven't tried the updated portal yet, so can't comment if it's viable or complicated.. but this new portal asks us for online payment to make any corrections unlike the old one where it was free.. i will try this new portal in a day or two and update the full details..
Not 2-3 weeks. Available since more than a month.

Not 2-3 weeks. Available since more than a month.
no
it can't be more than two week as i updated address two week ago free of cost and other options were not available

no
it can't be more than two week as i updated address two week ago free of cost and other options were not available
It was available bro. My friend has a shop where he edit stuff like these. I went to print something. He was fixing someone's address.

It was available bro. My friend has a shop where he edit stuff like these. I went to print something. He was fixing someone's address.
Address update was available for years. We are talking about the other changes only.

What is demographic then?
Please check the screenshot in first post. It clearly explains what are all the fields that can be updated online. Earlier it used to have only address correction option. No other fields on Aadhaar can be corrected using online portal. You might have to visit an enrollment centre for that.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock