• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10
  • Views: Views 1,445

iDJ

Elite
Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
(JAKARTA, Indonesia) — Indonesian President Joko Widodo said authorities have the volatile situation in the country’s capital under control after six people died Wednesday in riots by supporters of his losing rival in last month’s presidential election.

The clashes began Tuesday night when supporters of former Gen. Prabowo Subianto tried to force their way into the downtown offices of the election supervisory agency and have continued unabated since then. More than two dozen vehicles were burned as rioters took over neighborhoods in central Jakarta, throwing rocks and Molotov cocktails at police who responded with tear gas, water cannons and rubber bullets.

6 Die During Protests in Indonesia Over Election Results

I feel it's better to mention "in Indonesia" in the title. Because it's election result season in India also, so people might get misguided.
Didn't you read where it said Jakarta? If I put spoiler on the title. No one's reading the whole thing.

Last edited:
Didn't you read where it said Jakarta? If I put spoiler on the title. No one's reading the whole title.

"Spoiler" ? Seriously?
You are trying to deliver news or some suspense movie?
So from your reply, it is clear that it is your intention to misguide people with that title, so that they open the thread.
Clickbaiting is against the good sentiments of ddf.

Didn't you read where it said Jakarta? If I put spoiler on the title. No one's reading the whole title.
Write proper thread title.
Your thread title was misleading. We got multiple reports about it. Even members suggested you to edit thread title but, you didn't.
We don't allow any form of click bait.

I agree with viku20072000 bro. You're sharing a news not any movie information.
"Spoiler" ? Seriously?
You are trying to deliver news or some suspense movie?
So from your reply, it is clear that it is your intention to misguide people with that title, so that they open the thread.
Clickbaiting is against the good sentiments of ddf.

Frankly speaking, i don't how such a news even belongs here.
On top of that, Indonesia was avoided from the title so that atleast people will be open the thread thinking it is related to India, click bait

Write proper thread title.
Your thread title was misleading. We got multiple reports about it. Even members suggested you to edit thread title but, you didn't.
We don't allow any form of click bait.

I agree with viku20072000 bro. You're sharing a news not any movie information.
I was offline. I went out. Now I fixed the title. And I apologise if the title was of poor taste.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock