5G on Google Pixel Phones in India

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 47
  • Views: Views 7,681
MyJio is showing Pixel 6A and it's latching to 5g.

Nng4Ok6.png

Last edited:
ah for me it shows the 5g signal but does not latch onto it. I think if you use another phone like iphone or realme to first get the jio offer then switch the sim to pixel it might work. i havent received the offer yet. (on pixel beta - unfortunately that is the only 5g phone in the house)

ah for me it shows the 5g signal but does not latch onto it. I think if you use another phone like iphone or realme to first get the jio offer then switch the sim to pixel it might work. i havent received the offer yet. (on pixel beta - unfortunately that is the only 5g phone in the house)
I have the welcome offer enabled which I got on the iPhone.

Installed QPR2.1 update released on 20th of Jan 2023 which mentions fixes to 5G connectivity issues. But it made zero difference to 5G reception of Jio. It doesn’t latch to 5G network at all unless forced using Android service menu. But then it latches to only Band n28 (700 Mhz) and speedtests fail to complete with hardly any data connectivity.

Can’t believe a big organisation like Google who MAKES Android cannot get 5G cellular connectivity right. Bunch of incompetent fools in their wireless radio dept.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock