Excitel now offers Prime Lite with its Cable Cutter plan

Delhi- Super Good
Using from Last 2 years
Also suggested to my friends in Office nad they are also using it from Last 1 1.5 Years in Faridabad and Gurugram

How many months.
I have also used for almost 4 years, no issues with downtime. Had few outage due to heavy rain and storm causing cable cuts but were always restored within 24 hours with proper communication.

However, like I said earlier, plz check with locals as excitel is managed by local cable operater. If he is good then no issues, excitel don't have much control on them.

Last edited:
It's good but prefer to have feedback from existing customers in ur area.
Actually I have recently moved to hyd and took Jio Airfiber connection which pathetic in our area and I don't see anyone having excitel broadband. If anyone in this forum is from Hyderabad and having excitel broadband can share your feedback

Actually I have recently moved to hyd and took Jio Airfiber connection which pathetic in our area and I don't see anyone having excitel broadband. If anyone in this forum is from Hyderabad and having excitel broadband can share your feedback
Where in Hyderabad?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock