Breaking Netflix to become new home of WWE RAW

Zeta Reticuli

Reaction score
7V6t8qt.jpg

I never imagined that I would see a day in my life where WWE moves to Netflix 🤣🤣🤣

I never imagined that I would see a day in my life where WWE moves to Netflix 🤣🤣🤣
There were rumours since 2021. Netflix desperately needs something like WWE that offers fresh content every week throughout the year. Sad news is ads are coming to Netflix along with this. Hopefully, Netflix goes for other sporting events too.

There were rumours since 2021. Netflix desperately needs something like WWE that offers fresh content every week throughout the year. Sad news is ads are coming to Netflix along with this. Hopefully, Netflix goes for other sporting events too.
Ohh I was not aware about those rumours. Not following WWE anymore. When is the India TV rights up for renewal next?? Is Netflix gonna buy that too because the article mentions more regions coming in the future

With WWE exclusive to Netflix, Prime video will focus more on live sports too

Ohh I was not aware about those rumours. Not following WWE anymore. When is the India TV rights up for renewal next?? Is Netflix gonna buy that too because the article mentions more regions coming in the future
Until March 2025. Indian market is different. They sell content for smaller market in wholesale. This is why Raw, SmackDown, NXT and Pay Per Views are on one network.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock