• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 13
  • Views: Views 2,417

iDJ

Elite
Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
If free users wants to download any content. They are now required to watch an ad to start the download.
G8IYUJ8.jpg

a9u6R58.jpg

AgevlES.jpg

These apps are unknowingly forcing users to use pir@ted sites and telegram groups.
So then they should directly provide ad-free content without subscription cost to the users so that they don't take the piracy route? And where will the revenue get generated from to keep the service running?

These apps are unknowingly forcing users to use pir@ted sites and telegram groups.
You can always pay for tv channels on Tata Sky and watch on their website. You are getting streaming free here along with catch up.

Last edited:
So then they should directly provide ad-free content without subscription cost to the users so that they don't take the piracy route? And where will the revenue get generated from to keep the service running?
You can always pay for tv channels on Tata Sky and watch on their website. You are getting streaming free here along with catch up.
Why always you guys took my words in wrong direction? Dear @Esmail Since where did I mention to provide content ad-free?
@iDJ where Tata Sky subscription came over here. Apart from this I've Sony LIV subscription. So, I don't need advice cum example on that.
And, read again guys here I mean to say that they're increasing ads on every option and that also video which is not good. What next they'll show ad in search option. Apart from this we all know Sony LIV lags a lot.

Why always you guys took my words in wrong direction? Dear @Esmail Since where did I mention to provide content ad-free?
@iDJ where Tata Sky subscription came over here. Apart from this I've Sony LIV subscription. So, I don't need advice cum example on that.
And, read again guys here I mean to say that they're increasing ads on every option and that also video which is not good. What next they'll show ad in search option. Apart from this we all know Sony LIV lags a lot.
Assumption from other forum that you got a Tata Sky connection. I gave you a legal alternative to watch your favourite shows at minimal cost. And if you got a subscription. Why were you worried about users being pushed to unethical methods? It makes no sense.

And if you got a subscription. Why were you worried about users being pushed to unethical methods? It makes no sense.
See about this ad process I got to know from you guys only. Show full fledged banner ad for 3-4 sec that's digestive but what's this a complete video 😑

See about this ad process I got to know from you guys only. Show full fledged banner ad for 3-4 sec that's digestive but what's this a complete video 😑
He was mentioning the downloading video content and not ad ....
BTW I am in favour of those ads bcoz they r offering/allowing us to download for free...As @Esmail said they has to get some revenue from their services....

I have compared the cost of DTH paid channels with Their OTT provided same channels...Watching in OTT is very much cheaper than DTH...That's the reason I have deactivated my Tatasky DTH Binge+ Box...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock