Breaking 4 features added for Android TV

Abhinav

Staff member
Solutions
Reaction score
Google has added 4 new features for Android TV-

Data Saver reduces your data usage on mobile connections, increasing watch time by up to 3x

B05-1.png

Data Alerts help you monitor your data usage while watching TV

Data-Alerts.png

Hotspot Guide helps you set up your TV with your mobile hotspot

Cast in Files by Google app lets you view downloaded media from your phone on your TV without using data.

pasted-image-0.png

Watch up to 3x more with Data Saver on Android TV

Last edited:
Android TV or Chromecast or Fire Stick which is smart?

Last edited:
Google has added 4 new features for Android TV-

Data Saver reduces your data usage on mobile connections, increasing watch time by up to 3x

B05-1.png

Data Alerts help you monitor your data usage while watching TV

Data-Alerts.png

Hotspot Guide helps you set up your TV with your mobile hotspot

Cast in Files by Google app lets you view downloaded media from your phone on your TV without using data.

pasted-image-0.png

Watch up to 3x more with Data Saver on Android TV
Good news. Does this apply to all Android devices also. I have MI Box S with Android 8.

Good news. Does this apply to all Android devices also. I have MI Box S with Android 8.
These will roll out in India first. Google is rolling out these features to Android TV devices over the coming weeks, starting with Xiaomi, TCL and MarQ by Flipkart.

The new Mi TV 4X and Mi TV 4A models introduced by Xiaomi on Tuesday are the first to come with the Data Saver function,

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock