• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 186
  • Views: Views 65,532

Bapun

Staff member
Community Manager
Solutions
Reaction score
The report quoted Anumpan Shrivastava saying, “BSNL is launching 4G mobile services shortly and during the financial year 17-18 BSNL will introduce VoLTE.”
Shrivastava further said that the telco is already matching tariff by tariff, plan by plan with the private telcos.

However, the telco does not have 4G spectrum in Gujarat, Andhra Pradesh, Maharashtra, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu and Kolkata.

Also, BSNL is in talks with private telecom operators Bharti Airtel and Reliance Jio Infocomm for sharing its dark, or unused, optic fibre as part of its efforts to double its revenue from network sharing to about Rs 3,000 crore in 2017-18.

BSNL to soon launch 4G services with VoLTE: Report - ET Telecom

Very less people using bsnl sim card.why they investing such big amount for 4g.noone will jump to bsnl

Moreover it is available in remote areas where no other operators available. @id_866 never misses a chance to blame / insult BSNL. May be they did something very bad with him!:unsure:o_O

Yes they are available in remote part but only those people knows how good their service is. Voice works but 20% of the time network remains down(No signal & Emergency calls only), 70% of the time bank OTP never reaches in time, 3G data service in those areas is a complete joke as they will give speed of 56 Kbps GPRS network not even 256 Kbps EDGE network(mobile will show G symbol instead of E for data). This is the true face of Digital India

Nope I Am Using BSNL 3G From 5 Years.
It's Give 2 To 10 Mbps Speed.
Data Pack Are Also Good
(Rs. 333 For Daily Unlimited With 3GB FUP For 3 Months.)
In Past I Used Rs. 270 Data Pack For A Month With 10GB Data In BSNL.

But Only In My Area In Other Area Got Very Slow Speed And In 2G Network Area Data Connection Show "E"/EDGE Symbol But No Data Received.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock